"Homecare Cleaning done a wonderful job on our sofas, lounge rug and stair carpets. They were very informative on the procedure of stain...
Stain Protection Services Northampton
SCOTCH GAURD STAIN PROTECTION
This product protects against accidental spills and stains. It can be applied to new or newly cleaned carpets, rugs and upholstery items.
Scotchgard forms an invisible protective seal around the fibres, making them significantly more resistant to oil and water based stains and dry soil.
Any protectors are not bullets proof, care must still be taken but you will give your valuable soft furnishings a high level of protection against most house hold stains.
When spills and accidents do occur, the home owner has more time to get the stop up before it stains the carpet.
Scotchgard also has the ability to release stains more easily from carpets, rugs and upholstery when professionally cleaned, even if the customer has been unable to remove themselves.
Rushen Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners are licence applicators of PROmite, the most affective dust mite eliminator in the world when carpets are cleaned on a planned maintenance program.
WHAT WE DO:
Over time and with regular use, factory applied protectors will wear off and a reduction in effectiveness will occur. At Rushen Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners we have been trained by 3M to test and apply Scotchguard protector to all types of soft furnishings.
UNPROTECED CARPETS/FABRICS WILL:
- Absorb liquid spills more quickly
- Dry soil will stick to the carpet rather than vacuum away easily
- Have no resistance to keep stains and food/drink dyes becomingpermanent marks on your furnishings.
OUR PROTECTION SERVICE
- This is available for both new and newly cleaned items
- Once fully dry and cured, it will repel most liquids and dry soils
- This will allow spills and marks to be removed before staining occurs
- Our protectant can be applied to all types of fabrics and fibres
- It protects your long term investment in your furnishings
- Safe to use in your home or business for you and your family and pets Carpets will keep their good looks for longer if treated when newRe-protection after cleaning is much more cost effective than buying new carpets or furnishings.
Recent Client Comments
"Excellent job. This is the second time we have used Homecare Cleaning Services and were not disappointed. We wouldn’t go with anyone...
"I was really pleased with the cleaning service provided, Philip was friendly, helpful and provided a great service spending plenty of...
"My carpets look and smell great. Phil is thorough in his work and I am please to recommend him due to the excellent service I received."
17 St. Georges Way Rushden
Northants NN10 6UB